Buy Softcover. Rent the eBook.
- BUDDHISM and BUDDHIST TEACHINGS: Ultimate Collection of Texts For Beginners.
- Strange Worlds - Surreal Stories and Tainted Tales (Strange Stories Book 2)!
- A Theory of Branched Minimal Surfaces - Anthony Tromba - Google книги?
- A Theory of Branched Minimal Surfaces?
FAQ Policy. About this book One of the most elementary questions in mathematics is whether an area minimizing surface spanning a contour in three space is immersed or not; i.
Show all. Scholia Pages Tromba, Anthony. Show next xx.pubavalawsu.cf
Free boundary problems for minimal surfaces and related questions
Recommended for you. Nakamura, Inasa. Simplifying branched covering surface-knots by chart moves involving black vertices. Illinois J. Read more about accessing full-text Buy article.
Article information Source Illinois J. Export citation. Export Cancel.
- BUT POVERTY HAD NO FACE ... AND NO NAME!?
- Royal Navy’s Reserves in War and Peace 1903-2003.
We have a dedicated site for Germany. Topology occupies a central position in the mathematics of today. One of the most useful ideas to be introduced in the past sixty years is the concept of fibre bundle, which provides an appropriate framework for studying differential geometry and much else.
Fibre bundles are examples of the kind of structures studied in fibrewise topology. In this monograph we provide an overview of fibrewise homotopy theory as it stands at present.
Fibrewise Homotopy Theory
It is hoped that this may stimulate further research. The literature on the subject is already quite extensive but clearly there is a great deal more to be done. Efforts have been made to develop general theories of which ordinary homotopy theory, equivariant homotopy theory, fibrewise homotopy theory and so forth will be special cases.